Edenstone Homes offer a high quality specification at Athelstan Park. Meticulous attention to every detail extends from the design and build, right through to the quality of the internal specification, you can expect:
- Sigma 3 range of traditional and contemporary style kitchens*
- Choice of solid worktops and splashback*
- Fully integrated Neff appliances
Bathrooms, En-suites & Cloakrooms
- Contemporary white sanitary ware from Roca
- Premium ceramic wall tiling from Porcelanosa*
- Chrome edged shower doors and screens
- Chrome lever action taps
Heating & Electrics
- Gas central heating system with energy efficient, boiler with cylinder
- TV points fitted to the lounge, family area, master bedroom and bedroom 2
- Phone points to the hall and lounge/family room
- USB points to kitchen and master bedroom
- Wiring for satellite TV from the roof space
- Fitted wardrobe to master bedroom/dressing room
- Polished chrome electrical sockets and switches throughout
- Oak finish internal doors and staircase details
- Landscaped front garden
- NHBC 10 year Buildmark warranty
Our representatives will take your through all you need to know about the process of buying an Edenstone home and will be delighted to provide a full specification for the home you have chosen.
We also offer each of our purchasers the opportunity to personalise their new home through a comprehensive range of upgrades to help make your home, your very own.
Images are representative only and may include optional upgrades. * Subject to build stage
A small development in a quiet rural setting, Crudwell is only 6 miles from the market towns of Malmesbury and Tetbury.
With a primary school and a range of pubs and hotels in the area, this sleepy village is an ideal location to enjoy the varied lifestyle of Cotswold life.
For further information and to register your interest in the forthcoming development, contact us on 01291 674800 or complete the enquiry form.