EARLYBIRD RESERVATIONS NOW BEING TAKEN
Don’t miss out on your desired plot
Contact us now to secure your Early Bird Reservation
Visit The Woodlands Sales Office
Call Alison or Jen on 07392 090258
or email TheWoodlands@edenstonehomes.com
Phase 2 Site Plan
What is an Early Bird Reservation?
An Early Bird Reservation secures your desired Plot before it is released for sale.
Here’s how it works.
- Choose your desired Plot
- Pay your £1,000 Early Bird Reservation Fee (100% refundable if you change your mind for any reason)
- This secures your Plot and gives you first refusal when your Plot is released for sale
- When Edenstone release the Plot for sale you have 48 hours to decide if you want to proceed with the reservation and begin the sales process
- If you agree to purchase the property we will then proceed with a Full Reservation
- If you do not proceed to reserve the property we will happily refund 100% of your Early Bird Reservation – no questions asked!
Nothing to lose, just your dream home to gain!
N.B. You need to be in a “Proceedable Position” to secure an Early Bird Reservation
What is a Proceedable Position?
Being in a proceedable position means that you are able to move forward with the purchase straight away. e.g. Your finances or mortgage (in principle) is in place, you are Sold Subject to Contract or you are not financially reliant on having to sell a property.