With a Help to Buy: equity loan the Government lends you up to 20% of the cost of your new-build home, so you’ll only need a 5% cash deposit and a 75% mortgage to make up the rest.
You won’t be charged loan fees on the 20% loan for the first five years of owning your home.
In England “Help to Buy” applies to properties up to the value of £600,000. In Wales “Help to Buy – Wales” applies to properties up to the price of £300,000.
What is an Early Bird Reservation?
An Early Bird Reservation secures your desired Plot before it is released for sale.
Here’s how it works.
- Choose your desired Plot
- Pay your £1,000 Early Bird Reservation Fee (100% refundable if you change your mind for any reason)
- This secures your Plot and gives you first refusal when your Plot is released for sale
- When Edenstone release the Plot for sale you have 48 hours to decide if you want to proceed with the reservation and begin the sales process
- If you agree to purchase the property we will then proceed with a Full Reservation
- If you do not proceed to reserve the property we will happily refund 100% of your Early Bird Reservation – no questions asked!
Nothing to lose, just your dream home to gain!
N.B. You need to be in a “Proceedable Position” to secure an Early Bird Reservation
What is a Proceedable Position?
Being in a proceedable position means that you are able to move forward with the purchase straight away. e.g. Your finances or mortgage (in principle) is in place, you are Sold Subject to Contract or you are not financially reliant on having to sell a property.
For full details of our Part Exchange and Moving Made Easy schemes to help you move, please contact a sales consultant.